Wednesday, December 21, 2005

If you talked to me since this summer, you've likely heard me either praise or recommend jamie lidell's 2005 release "Multiply." While Jamie is signed to warp records, a predominately electronic label with such heavyweights as Boards of Canada, Aphex Twin, and Squarepusher, his album is comprised of melodious R&B singles with a retro flare. I think this album is for everyone.

also notable:

Sleater-Kinney The Woods
Akron/Family S/T
Broadcast Tender Buttons
Ladytron The Witching Hour
M83 Before the Dawn Heals Us

I'm pretty sure every other album I've liked has been mentioned. And although I haven't listened to Common's newest album "Be," I must say that I love his single "Testify."

-Lizzie

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a boot madden pink steve
site. It pretty much covers boot madden pink steve
related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home